Friends of Salisbury Playhouse
The Friends of Salisbury Playhouse form a vital cornerstone of our work and their membership helps support our work both on and offstage.
As well as supporting the work of one of the country's leading producing theatres, Friends of Salisbury Playhouse also receive a range of benefits.
- Free Programme (Standard Main House programmes produced by Salisbury Playhouse only)
- Buy One, Get One Free tickets on the Opening Night and Second Night of each Salisbury Playhouse Main House Production, and selected touring shows (for Friend Couple and Friend Couple Senior, the allocation is Buy Two Get Two Free)
- Priority booking
- A bi-annual newsletter, Stage Whispers
- Opening night drinks with the cast
- Theatre trips and social events
- No charge for ticket re-sale
- Membership card
- AGM involvement
Close Friends receive the above plus:
- Twice yearly sandwich lunch with a cast and the director
- Your name in every Playhouse programme
- Your name displayed in the Foyer
- A complimentary Friends membership (to give as a gift to someone else)
Best Friends receive the above plus:
- Invitation to an annual Restaurant lunch with the Artistic Director
For a small annual subscription, why not join them and help keep your theatre at the heart of your community.
The subscription rates are as follows:
- Friend Individual - £50
- Friend Individual (Conc.) - £30
- Friend Couple - £75
- Friend Couple (Conc.) - £45
- Close Friend - £150
- Best Friend - £250
Membership forms are available from the Playhouse foyer. Alternatively, download one here.
Friends Pre-show Dinners
Friday 26 April (A Man of No Importance)
If you are a Friend of the Playhouse, why not join the company of others at these special evenings?
£15 (includes two-course dinner and coffee)
To book for these events please contact the Box Office on 01722 320 333.
Advance booking is recommended.